Handcrafted Celtic Sun Himalayan Salt Lamp
Hurry, Sale Ends In:
Hurry! Only 18 Left in Stock!
Beautifully Handcrafted. Aromatic. Organic. Beneficial.
Enjoy this unique twist on a hippie favorite as it radiates warmth and positive energy throughout any area. These salt lamps offer a unique design handcrafted by artisans from around the the world, making every lamp bowl one of a kind, just like you!
The stunning Celtic sun design this salt lamp features focuses on the partnership between the sun and life. It symbolizes strength, leadership, positivity and creativity.
Each of these salt lamps come with a dimmer cord to allow optimal glow. Raising and lowering the light via the dimmer switch transforms this beautiful salt lamp into a mesmerizing glowing masterpiece.
Around ~2lbs of 100% pure authentic Himalayan salt crystals are also included which are not only beautiful but are believed to have MULTIPLE healing properties such as improving sleep, reducing stress, promoting relaxation, and naturally purify the air. For extra healing benefits, add a couple of drops of your favorite natural essential oils on top of the salt crystals!
These handcrafted Himalayan salt lamps make a wonderful unique gift, for anybody and any occasion.
☮ Good Vibes Always ☮
- 100% handcrafted unique glass bowl
- 6ft UL dimmer cord with base (touch control)
- 2x 15w light bulb
- 2.2lbs of 100% authentic himalayan salt crystals/rocks
- height: 5.5in
- width: 4.8in
- Care Instructions:
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.
- Hold base carefully at the bottom when moving to different locations. The glass bowl with salt crystals can easily be removed from the base!
- Keep an eye for condensation build up during temperature change.
Estimated Processing & Shipping Times:United States:
- Estimated Order Processing Time: 1-3 business days
- Estimated Shipping Time: 4-7 business days
You are encouraged to read our full shipping policy here.
Keep in mind estimated order processing and shipping times may be delayed due to holidays, inclement weather, recent extreme order volumes, or any wide spread global events.