Frequently Asked Questions
PROCESSING & SHIPPING:
- What is your shipping policy?
- You can read our full shipping policy here.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Absolutely nothing. Shipping is always FREE!
- Can I track my order??
- YES! We now offer tracking information on our packages. You can track your order here.
- Why didn't my shipment come in one package?
- We ship your orders from various warehouses around the USA. Some of our stock is spread out over multiple fulfillment centers in order for them to get to you faster. This means orders containing multiple items may be shipped individually. You may receive one item before the next, so don't panic if you don't receive all your items at once… they are on the way.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently only ship to the USA. We no longer offer international shipping.
- How long does order processing and shipping usually take?
- For estimated order processing and shipping times, please refer to the "PROCESSING & SHIPPING" tab located on the product page.
- Why is my order taking longer to process/deliver than estimated?
- Handmade products may take longer to process and ship!
- In some cases such as inclement weather, holiday seasons, or if we happen to be experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments and delivery times can be delayed.
We appreciate your patience! If you feel there is a significant delay in the processing or delivery of your order, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
ORDERS & DISCOUNTS:
- How do I place an order?
- First, go to our website at https://nyahippie.com/. Navigate the menu and find the product of your choice! You can either choose to buy it now or add it to your cart and continue shopping until you're ready to checkout! Fill in your information and pay! It's that simple :].
- How can I pay for an order?
- We offer safe and secure shopping and accept all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, AND MORE!
- How do I cancel an order?
- If you need to change or cancel an order, simply contact us here! You must contact us within the first 3 days of your order being placed. If your order has already been processed for shipment, we cannot cancel your order.
- Can I track my order?
- Of course, tracking is available for every order! To track your package, please click here.
- How do I apply a discount code to my order?
- To use a discount code, simply enter the code in the discount box located either in your slide out cart or under the order summary during checkout. Please note discount codes are only applied to the price during checkout, so your cart's price will not reflect the discounted price.
- How do I apply an automatic discount to my order?
- Automatic discounts are automatically applied to your cart once the qualification has been met. Please note that automatic discounts are applied in your cart, so your cart's price will reflect the discounted price.
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Please check to make sure you have entered the code correctly. If you have entered the code correctly and it still won't work, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS:
3 Day Order Cancellation Policy:
- If you would like to cancel your order for a full refund, you must do so within the first 3 days of placing your order. If your order has already been processed for shipment, we cannot cancel your order.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Refund/Exchange Policy:
To receive a refund/exchange you MUST return your order. You may request a refund/exchange within the first 30 days of delivery if you are NOT 100% satisfied with your order.
- Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We are more than happy to assist you in sorting out any issues. Your email must include the order and tracking number, photo(s) of the product (evidence), and a subject line specifying that you are not satisfied with your order and you would like to return your order for a refund. Exchanges are not available for these types of returns.
- We reserve the right to refund your order, minus the return shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee.
- Once your refund request has been approved, we will send you a return label to send the item(s) back to us. We must receive the item(s) within 15 days of sending you the prepaid return label in order for us to process refund. Any packages returned after this time period will be refused, and the refund cancelled.
5 Day Faulty Product Refund/Exchange Policy:
To receive a refund/exchange you MUST return your order. You may request a refund/exchange within the first 5 days of delivery if you have received a damaged, faulty, defective or incorrect product.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We are more than happy to assist you in sorting out any issues. Your email must include the order and tracking number, photo(s) of the product (evidence), and a subject line specifying you have received a defective product and that you would like to either return your product for a full refund or exchange it.
- Once your refund/exchange request has been approved, we will send you a prepaid return label to send the item(s) back to us. We must receive the item(s) back within 15 days of receiving your prepaid return label in order to process your exchange or refund. Any packages returned after this time period will be refused and the refund/exchange will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refuse any refunds/exchanges if we believe customer tampering or customer dishonesty is evident.
When Do We Not Accept Refunds/Exchanges?
- Customer Error:
- Failing to read website policies
- Failing to read the size/description of products
- Providing an incorrect shipping address
- Delayed, Lost, Missing or Returned Packages:
- If you have any issues with delivery, please contact your local postal service with your provided tracking number.
- We are not responsible for your package once it is in the care of the shipping carrier, therefore we can not be held responsible if your package is delayed.
- If the tracking information updates or shows that it was delivered, we are not responsible if the package is delayed, stolen, missing or delivered to the incorrect address.
- If your package is not delivered and is returned to us by the postal carrier, we will send a courtesy email offering to re-ship your package, however, you must pay the shipping costs. If you wish to cancel your returned original order, we reserve the right to refund your order, minus the original shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee.
- We do not offer refunds/exchanges because your order was delayed.
Your feedback is essential to us! To ensure that your concerns are addressed, please leave us a detailed email as to why you would like to return your order for a refund/exchange. This helps us prevent these things from happening in the future!
By purchasing from our website, you agree to all terms, conditions and website policies.
- How do I adjust my regular bracelet?
- Almost all of our bracelets (excluding wrap bracelets) use a sliding knot to adjust comfortably to your wrist. We have created this video here to better illustrate how to do this!
- How do I wrap my wrap bracelet?
- Good question! We know that these bracelets can be a little tricky to figure out sometimes, so follow our quick and easy 3 step guide on how to wrap your bracelet here!
- My wrap bracelet is too long, can I shorten it?
- Yes you can! We will be providing a guide on how to do this very soon!
Jewelry Care Instructions
Each piece of our jewelry is handmade with delicate genuine natural stones. These stones are unique and may vary in color, shape or size. To enjoy your jewelry as long as possible, we have listed instructions below on how to properly care and store your jewelry.
We highly suggest following these few guidelines so that you can keep them close to their original form as long as possible.
When Should You Remove Your Jewelry?
Our jewelry is made with natural stones that can be worn for everyday wear. However, it is essential that you remove your jewelry during certain actives or certain parts of the day to keep the jewelry in pristine condition and prevent scratching, tearing, or deterioration over time.
- Always remove your jewelry when in contact with water or excess moisture! This includes taking a bath, shower, exercising, hiking, swimming, etc.
- Avoid chemicals and household cleaners! We recommend you to remove jewelry when applying lotions and creams, or simply cleaning the house.
- To prevent accidental damage to you or your jewelry, we recommend removing all jewelry when going to sleep.
How To Store Your Jewelry:
Storing your jewelry in important and often over looked. We always recommend keeping your jewelry out of the bathroom and shower area, steam rooms in gym/spa, etc. Below we have listed a few other tips for storage!
- Always store in a cool, dry place. We highly recommend acquiring a jewelry box!
- Clean jewelry regularly and wipe off residue with a soft polishing cloth.
- Try to organize and store pieces separately.
How To Clean Your Jewelry:
Without proper and regular cleaning, it will be harder to keep your jewelry in top condition for longevity. Clean your bracelets with warm water and a mild soap. Lotions and harsh soaps can create a build up and possible discoloration.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth and a tiny amount of mild soap. Do not press hard when polishing or you may cause damage to the surface.
- Rinse under warm water and dry the entire piece thoroughly, including the tag, with a soft cloth.